I am probably crazy, but I actually love the first quarter of the year. It is a time when I have the opportunity to connect with clients’ CPAs, attorneys, business strategists and key business leadership to get the whole picture of each client’s SCORE.
Building a unique SCORE for each client is data and time-intensive, but we often find that the time we invest pays real dividends to our clients. By meeting with colleagues that play critical roles in the financial well-being of the families we serve, I am able gain clarity and bring the most value. This holistic approach is a very hands-on undertaking that cannot be replaced by algorithms or software. We have found real benefits to our clients through collaborating with their full financial well-being team, for instance:
- Discovering opportunities to reduce overall taxes by deploying account strategies, as well as investment strategies.
- Developing strategies to improve cash flow to business owners through CPA collaboration.
- Deploying the right strategies related to business exit to improve proceeds by holistic planning with a client’s business strategists.
- Identifying disconnects in the titling of business and personal assets that could lead to liability issues as directed by risk management and legal counsel.
- Determining if estate plans were executed as written and aligned to the beneficiaries involved through legal collaboration.
- Making holistic retirement projections by analyzing investments, benefits, and pensions.
When was the last time your team convened to focus on your financial well-being?
What could the impact be for your family and business if you had a team meeting?
Have questions? We can help.
Orchestrating Fiscal Harmony™,
Kelly Kunst CFP®
2021 Five Star Wealth Manager
Once again, I am honored to be named a Five Star Wealth Manager by Texas Monthly. Nearly 4,000 Dallas-Fort Worth wealth managers were considered for the award; ten percent of these candidates were named 2021 Five Star Wealth Managers. Being recognized is always nice, but the real blessing is serving families and helping them on the path to fiscal harmony in their lives.
There are risks involved with investing which may include market fluctuation and possible loss of principal value. Particular investments may not be suitable for certain situations. Carefully consider the risks and possible consequences involved prior to making an investment decision. Our firm does not provide legal or tax advice. Be sure to consult with your own legal and tax advisors before taking any action that may have tax implications.
Securities offered through Berthel Fisher & Company Financial Services, Inc. (BFCFS). Member FINRA/SIPC. Please note electronic mail is not secure: BFCFS does not accept or take responsibility for acting on time-sensitive instructions sent by email. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender. The information included should not be considered investment advice. There are risks involved with investing which may include market fluctuation and possible loss of principal value. Carefully consider the risks and possible consequences involved prior to making an investment decision.